Practitioner / consultant
Our client, a successful multidisciplinary engineering consultancy pride themselves on providing a full range of civil and structural engineering services. They currently have an opening for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their office in Harlow, Essex offering the successful candidate a fast paced environment with the opportunity work on a range of schemes including new build and refurbishment.
Their experience covers retail, hotel, residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors amongst others.
The structures team has a cohesive approach to each project with regular internal and client meetings to ensure all aspects of the scheme are deliverable within budget and time deadlines.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:* A relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* A minimum of 5 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy,
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes,
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
* Client facing experience,
* Able to train, direct & mentor junior Engineers & Technicians.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career please send your updated CV to Graham Ventham.Employment Type: Permanent. Sector: Civil & Structural. Salary Description: £42,000 - £45,000 per annum.