Executive / senior industry position
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV GL – Energy is seeking a Program Lead - to join our Oak Brook Program Delivery and Implementation (PDI) team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of a mature lighting midstream program that is growing to include non-lighting measures. This program is a national leader in the ever-increasing midstream program trend across the country and the Program Manager will need to be competitive, innovative, and driven. This position will be based out of our Oak Brook, Il. office.
Tasks May Include
- managing the program to a set budget and energy savings goal
- program analysis and reporting
- proactive program planning
- Support project management and quality assurance for client programs
- Daily interaction with the Utility client program manager and regular reporting to all management levels at the Utility client
- Expand the program to include more lighting and non-lighting measures
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in energy efficient product distribution OR a minimum of 5 years of experience with Midstream/Upstream energy efficiency programs
- Proven track record of successfully managing a complex project/program with set timelines and budgets
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills as demonstrated by experience with presentations, papers or other public forums
- Strong report-writing skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time (local travel)
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
**Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position**
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL – Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
Share on your newsfeed