With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Hatch is seeking Graduate Chemical Engineers who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. As a Chemical Engineer, you will be part of an integrated engineering team providing engineering services for large and small capital projects. Working closely with our Senior Engineers and Designers, the Chemical Engineer will act as a technical resource on challenging projects and will be assigned to work closely with experienced engineers who will provide guidance and mentoring.
- Apply engineering fundamentals to plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate detailed phases of the engineering work.
- Develop piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), equipment and material specifications and oversee the creation of piping and equipment plans.
- Evaluate Process Alternatives and Equipment/Technology Selection.
- Develop Hydraulic Profiles.
- Develop Flow, Mass and Heat Balances.
- Evaluate Materials of Construction.
- Develop Equipment Specifications and Data Sheets.
- Write Process Description and Control Philosophy.
- Assist with layouts and piping/mechanical detailed design drawings
- Develop/assemble construction specifications for piping and mechanical.
- Assists with reviews and engineering analysis of concepts, plans, shop drawings, specifications, and operations manuals to ensure that the design is cost effective to build, operate, and maintain.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited school.
- 0-3 years of engineering experience.
Corporate / junior
3611 Queen Palm Dr #100, Tampa, FL 33619
Tampa , United States