MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Participate in planning, organization, development, and delivery of training for multiple clients, including AppBank Operations, Client Services and firmwide end users
• Engage in training team daily activities, including project tracking, logistics such as scheduling, tracking attendance and reportin
• Work within RightAnswers enterprise knowledge management suite, including infrastructure and content, Compass and TEUTR portals
• Leverage Creation Hubs, the multimedia e-Learning and content creation platform owned by the TEUTR Training Team
• Assist with management of the TEUTR Training site, which offsers end user documentation for workplace technology products and tools. As an editor, you will review, publish, maintain and develop the TEUTR site as technology needs evolve.
• Build and maintain relationships with product development groups and other content teams to foster collaboration and partnership in creating and publishing learning and technical content.
• Continually expand the breadth and depth of the TEUTR brand through marketing, ambassadorship, and subject matter expertise
• Develop skills and enhance your overall productivity.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 5-10 years training experience
• Proven track record of project management and delivery
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral, with attention to detail; proofreading and visual layout skills a plus
• Experience in writing and editing user documentation and in writing training material for a technical audience
• Ability to describe technical concepts and present them in a clear, professional and concise manner in both oral and written forms
• Organizational awareness and ability to collaborate across different levels and of the organization
• Previous experience with adult learning strategies, e.g. live demonstration, interactive e-learning and video content creation and distribution
• Strong corporate presentation skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences
• Technical familiarity with network infrastructure and desktop computing platforms; proficiency a plus
• An understanding of help desk workflows, including ticketing, call flow and issue lifecycle
• Organized: able to manage multiple projects at a time, often under tight deadlines
• Ability to rapidly assimilate and adapt new methodologies into executable workflows
• Experience as a technical support help desk agent or service center technician a plus
• Experience in Banking, Financial Sales and Trading a plus
• Proactive and self motivated
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Executive / senior industry position
Jersey City , United States