AMRGT Advanced Manufacturing & Repair for Gas Turbines
Hosted by ASME’s Gas Turbine Segment and IGTI Division, this 4-day symposium, October 5 - 8, will bring together engineers, designers, researchers, repair professionals and business leaders at companies that design, manufacture, repair and own gas turbines.
Join us at the 3rd annual industry event to:
- Gain knowledge of the latest design strategies for additive-built parts and repair techniques from renowned experts.
- Contextualize how advanced manufacturing is changing business models and enhancing business transformation.
- Drive technology adoption through knowledge dissemination, workforce development, standards development, and conformity assessment solutions.
- Network with experts in advanced manufacturing for gas turbines.
Who Should Attend?
- Gas turbine manufacturing and design engineers
- Equipment & process designers for advanced manufacturing
- Gas turbines service & repair professionals
- Gas turbine asset owners involved with maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Secondary service providers for the gas turbine industry
- Engineers supporting MRO of gas turbine machinery
- Advanced coatings and welding processes engineering professionals
- Academics and students involved with design for advanced manufacturing
This inaugural two-day symposium, Advanced Manufacturing and Repair for Gas Turbines (AMRGT), is a unique interface event that brings together engineers, designers, repair professionals and business leaders at companies that design, manufacture, repair and own gas turbines. This interactive forum will support the synergy of new areas of interest for innovative research topics and finding best practice solutions.
- A platform for exchange of know-how and experiences between gas turbine new product development, service engineering and academic R&D programs
- Case studies of gas turbine repairs of experimental and numerical approaches, simulating the additive manufacturing and repair process
- Networking opportunities, tutorials, a facility tour, selected presentations and panel sessions