Master of Energy Engineering
Become an energy professional with the ability to work in many aspects of the energy industry with a Master of Energy Engineering degree.
The demand for energy engineers continues to grow. The energy industry, from creating energy efficient buildings to storage to power production, is covered in the master’s program. Whether students are concerned with HVAC design, energy efficiency, management of engineering projects as well as power from production to storage to delivery, upon graduation they will have knowledge that can be immediately applied on the job. Students will expand their career opportunities when they increase their energy engineering knowledge with a Master of Energy Engineering degree.
Why join this program?
- Are you interested in helping create buildings that are energy efficient? Buildings that meet today’s increasingly demanding standards? Or, are you focused on power generation, the grid and the impact of changing regulations? Consider the Master of Energy Engineering program.
- You’ll gain practical knowledge on topics including HVAC design, creating high efficiency buildings, engineering project management as well as power from production to storage to delivery.
- Don’t have an engineering degree? As long as you have a solid understanding of math and science you would be a good candidate for the Master of Energy Engineering program. We have students with degrees in physics, architecture, environmental studies and others.
- The Master of Energy Engineering faculty brings real world experience to the classroom. Experience that includes work with the Department of Energy, Argonne National Lab, Motorola, Gas Research Institute, Worn Jerabek Architects as well as various leaders in the energy industry.
Experience Excellence in Engineering Education in the Heart of Chicago, click here for information and to apply!
- Combined Heat and Power, Design, and Management
- Building Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning
- Industrial Energy Management and Conservation
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Electric Power Generation
- Engineering Project Coordination and Management
- Design of Energy Efficient Buildings
- Sustainable Energy Engineering and Renewable Energy
Let a Master of Energy Engineering degree from UIC change your future, click here for information and to apply!
1200 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
Chicago , United States