Reporting to the Shift Supervisor the Production Operator will perform day to day production duties in compliance with all company policies and procedures and national legislation. The purpose of the position is to manufacturing operations for products, including equipment operation, product manipulation, daily systems checks, support structure operations (eg WATP) and general housekeeping and cleaning around the site in compliance with all cGMP and Safety and Environmental requirements.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manufacture Active Ingredients, Intermediates, and other products according to batch sheet specifications and in compliance with both cGMP and company Health & Safety requirements.
- Marshall and transport materials throughout the plant, and to and from the warehouse.
- Take test samples during the production process.
- Maintain site cleanliness through continuous housekeeping, plant cleaning, and cleaning.
- Completion of general housekeeping duties including scales calibrations, HSE checks, cGMP checks, and other areas where requested.
- Assist in operation of the Waste Treatment plant as required
- Carry out all production duties whilst adhering strictly to pre-defined procedures.
- Report any equipment plant utility or process problems and identify process, equipment, and documentation improvements
- Reporting of Safety and Environmental Incidents, and support of the safe-company-culture by challenging those found to be in violation of best practices.
- Attendance and participation in safety meetings and safety training.
- Protect the plant, equipment and personal protective equipment from damage and misuse at all times.
- Assist in the training of new process operators.
- Flexible approach to completing work in a pressurized environment
- Available to work occasional overtime
- Active participation in Emergency Procedures training
- Experience of Continuous Improvement/6-Sigma concepts
- Proven numerical reasoning skills, with ability to understand and assess complex data
- To accurately follow and execute complex written instructions.
- Previous experience in a similar cGMP API manufacturing role would be a distinct advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Ability and willingness to take on new tasks, and a strong team-player.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with a flexible, optimistic, and committed outlook.
- Physical requirements: General level of fitness as the role is primarily manual.
Job Requisition ID: 207377 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Healthcare