Mid-level industry position
- Create specification documents, drive project schedules from design to release, and manage the production launch.
- This role will be considered the Subject Matter Expert (SME) with regards to Hardware design, manufacturing follow up and installation.
- Develop and implement consistent and repeatable processes for new implementations.
- Develop, Manage, Implement and Maintain the MEP design standards.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Understand and evaluate operations/ maintenance requirements and applications of the technology.
- Write performance requirements for the technology.
- Design test protocols for developing procedures for testing of products.
- Supervise production workers, technicians and other staff.
- Assist with new business and provide technical customer service.
- This includes defining common stage gates and driving the implementation of a portfolio of projects, Physical Infrastructure, Project monitoring and reporting, Operations, etc.
- At least 5 years, preferably 10 of working experience
- Project management certification (PMP or equivalent).
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills working with multiple levels of stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing and managing processes and tools to insure the complete project life-cycle from pre-development planning through final completion is completed consistently and predictably, while managing a high volume deal flow.
- A track record of championing speed, flexibility and frugality in the face of rapid change and extremely heavy workload.
- Highly competent with personal computers and productivity software.