31,535Undergraduate (Fall 2017)
16,033Graduate and Professional
- 23 Varsity athletic teams
- 3,400 Students in Greek Life
- 900+ Student Organizations
- 88% First-year students living on campus
- 19.7% Students of color
Citizens of the World
Our Award-Winning Faculty
- Our 3,900 faculty include members of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, and the Institute of Medicine, plus the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, among other bodies.
- Current and former faculty have won Guggenheim Fellowships, MacArthur Fellowships (“genius grants"), Nobel Prizes, and other significant honors.
The University of Minnesota Morris is a nationally ranked undergraduate-focused liberal arts campus with a deep commitment to environmental sustainability and diversity.
The University of Minnesota Duluth is a highly-ranked regional research and liberal arts university with a global reputation for freshwater research.
Known for its focus on experiential learning for its campus-based students, the University of Minnesota Crookston is also one of the nation’s pioneers in online and distance education.
Our students come together to socialize and learn from each other in more than 800 student groups, from the Alpine Ski Team and the Black Student Union, to the Bass Fishing Team and the Capoeira Club. We also have an active Fraternity and Sorority community.
The University of Minnesota is a diverse and inclusive environment, with students from all 50 states and 142 countries. Here you'll encounter people and ideas from around the world that will challenge your thinking and take you down unexpected paths.
At the University of Minnesota, your health matters. With top notch medical care and insurance, we’ve got everything you need to stay healthy, right here on campus.
Centered in a vibrant urban area, the U of M is also a world in itself—with more than 10,000 trees, miles of bike paths, and the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area right in the heart of campus. You'll also have access to state-of-the-art recreation and wellness centers.
3 Morrill Hall, 100 Church St. S.E.