The remarkable people who better our world, the remarkable experiences that transform people and communities, and the remarkable contributions that change the future forever.
We know success often comes from being an exception to the norm—challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends and pioneering solutions ahead of their time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm.
Since we started teaching over 40 years ago, we’ve been deeply connected to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community and heavily industry focused. We’ve also become a comprehensive, research-intensive university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
Our teaching and research spans six campuses in South East Queensland and all disciplines, while our network of more than 200,000 graduates extends around the world.
- School of Engineering, Griffith University
- School of Information and Communication Technology, Griffith University
- Department of Civil Engineering, Griffith University
- Sport and Biomedical Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Griffith University
- Energy engineering, Griffith University
+61 7 3735 7111