Master in Product Design Engineering
- To provide an integrated set of dynamic skills, solidly based on technical and scientific knowledge, essential to the development of quality products, in a fast and innovative way, with a high degree of success and added value.
- To provide a multidisciplinary and versatile training that allows the professional to perform strategic functions and/or supervision in industrial or services companies, as well as public or private entities.
Conditions of admission
People who can apply to the Master’s Degree:
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent in engineering and related fields, industrial design, and product design;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma, granted after a first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process, in engineering and related fields, industrial design, and product design;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management, in engineering and related fields, industrial design, and product design;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the skills to attend this cycle of studies by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management;
- Students who are close to completing their undergraduate degree in the field required for entering the Master’s degree, and declare it in their application
All information related to the international student application should be consulted on our International Students webpage.
Regular fees: 1040 EUR
International Fees : 3000 EUR
Additional cost include:
- Application Fee: €60
- Enrolment Fee: €0 regular and €500 international student
Rua General Norton de Matos, Apartado 4133,
Leiria , Portugal