Master of Engineering Management
The MEM, established in 1967, is one of Ireland's most successful and highly sought after taught post graduate programmes in engineering management. This Masters is responsible for fast tracking participant’s careers, drawing on resources from engineering, business and behavioural sciences in a programme which bridges the divide between engineering and management. Participants will:
- Acquire conceptual and practical skills that will enable them to operate at the highest level in the global knowledge economy, drawing on the engineering, business and human sciences aspects of the programme.
- Gain a deep understanding of the world of engineering management by covering a wide range of business topics, from cost analysis to finance and corporate strategy.
- Learn best practices in human and organisational behaviour which are key to improving organisational effectiveness.
- Enhance their analytical skills with a view to improved decision making.
- Equip themselves with the tools and techniques to deal professionally with the areas of innovation and technological development.
Engineering at UCD is highly attractive to students due to the exposure to world leading researchers and the significant career prospects.
- UCD is ranked in the top 1% of higher education institutes worldwide.
- Degrees with high employability with dedicated careers support.
- Ireland’s largest and most international university.
- Established in 1854 with 160 years of teaching and research excellence.
A primary degree in engineering, science or information technology combined with a minimum of five years relevant professional experience. However, all applicants will be assessed on a case-by-case basis so that in certain exceptional cases applicants who do not have the relevant qualification may be considered.
* Courses will remain open until such time as all places have been filled, therefore early application is advised
Regular fees: 17000 EUR
International Fees : 19850 EUR
Please note that UCD offers a number of graduate scholarships for full-time, self-funding international students, holding an off
Stillorgan Rd, Belfield