Master in Civil Engineering – Building Construction
To give a specialization of professional nature, allowing a sequence of studies to the holders of the degree in civil engineering, and similar areas, enabling the improvement of the knowledge acquired that ends in developments/original applications originated by the completion of a project/training. The graduate students of the study cycle should be able to:
- Apply the knowledge and the capabilities to understand and to solve problems in new and non-familiar situations, in a broad and multidisciplinary context;
- Combine knowledge, to deal with complex problems, to developed solutions and to make judgments in situations of limited or incomplete information;
- To communicate the conclusions, the knowledge and foundations related, to specialists and non-specialists, in a direct and non-ambiguous way;
- To develop a life-learning process in an autonomous mode.
Conditions of admission
May apply to the study cycle, leading to master’s degree:
- Holders of a graduation degree or legal equivalent in the field of Civil Engineering and other related technological areas.
- Holders of a foreign academic degree obtained in a 1st. study cycleorganized according to the principles of the Bologna Process by a state acceding to this process, in the field of Civil Engineering and other related technological areas.
- Holders of a foreign academic degree that is recognized as satisfying the objectives of a degree by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management in the field of Civil Engineering and other related technology areas.
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum recognized by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management as attesting the capacity to complete this study cycle.
- International Student
All information related to the international student application should be consulted on our International Students webpage.
Regular fees: 1040 EUR
International Fees : 3000 EUR
Additional cost include:
- Application Fee: €60
- Enrolment Fee: €0 regular and €500 international student
Rua General Norton de Matos, Apartado 4133,
Leiria , Portugal