Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers' toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research - a company where successful people want to work.
Technical Program Manager 5 About Lam….
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending.
- Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Timely communication of project priorities in alignment with system business needs with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate execution of critical elements of projects and programs
- Supports management to achieve project/program milestone targets
Mandatory and Desired Skils
- Ability to create project plans, optimize resource allocation and prioritize across multiple projects
- Sound business judgement acumen, with an ability to analyze business cases, analyze and optimize financial impact
- Skill in decision making and problem solving in the absence of complete or accurate data, with a bias towards action
- Stakeholder management, both within various global organizations of the company and customer facing sales team across multiple geographical locations
Desirable Skills :
- Experience in engineering product development projects, clean rooms, labs preferably across multiple geographies
- M. E / M. Tech degree in the field of Engineering (Any discipline)
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Share This Job
Share This Job
- All Rights Reserved