We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least three years' postgraduate UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in West Sussex. Our client has a particularly strong reputation in the residential and commercial markets but is also successful within other sectors, such as heritage/conservation of listed properties and insurance work.
Their team is growing and they are looking to add a capable and skilled Structural Engineer to them at head office. This company benefits from being small and retains a lot of business locally by offering a high quality and tailored Structural design service to a diverse client base across several sectors. You will be joining a dynamic design team in an excellent location with very competitive benefits for the local market.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, concrete and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status, if not obtained already
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
* Generous annual salary
* Company car
* Discretionary annual bonus
This is an opportunity to work in a well-established and reputable practice, so speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this excellent opportunity.
Employment Type: Permanent. Sector: Civil & Structural. Salary Description: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits.
Corporate / other jobs
Worthing, West Sussex
Worthing , United Kingdom