Practitioner / consultant
Our client, a long established and successful civil and structural engineering consultancy enjoys an enviable reputation for a high standard of project delivery. As a result of this success they have a continually expanding project workload and are currently seeking a talented Senior Structural engineer to strengthen the team in their office which is situated on the outskirts of Ipswich.
They are seeking an experienced structural engineer who is capable of working under minimum supervision and is keen to become involved in all aspects of buildings structures project delivery, from concept to completion.
Requirements:* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
* A Chartered Structural Engineer or progressing towards Chartership,
* Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
* Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
* Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
* Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
* Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.Employment Type: Permanent. Sector: Civil & Structural. Salary Description: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.