· Be part of a team responsible for mechanical design.
· Participate in the analysis of drawings, specifications and requirements for both internal and external customers.
· Participate in design activities between different engineering groups and manufacturing.
· Responsible for designing manufacturing, assembly and installation drawings
· Find technical solutions to meet the requirements of the projects.
· Support the manufacturing team.
· Participate in continuous improvement activities.
· Participate in technical and conformance evaluations for simulated panels/instruments.
· Participate in requirement and design reviews (PDRs, CDRs).
· Participate in estimates.
· Provide technical solutions to meet project requirements.
· College diploma (DEC) in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum of three years of experience in a conceptual environment.
· Experience designing parts and assemblies of machinery, sheet metal and composite components.
· Excellent team spirit and good communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
· Competence in the management of large assembly, drawing, sheet metal and surface design.
· Ability to manage priorities in a context of multiple and complex deliveries.
· Experience with Creo 2 experience is an asset
· Mastery of Solidworks or Catia
· Bilingualism (French and English) is required
Mid-level industry position
136 Merizzi. Saint-Laurent QC H4T 1S4 CA
Saint-Laurent , United States