Senior researcher / group leader
To lead and manage Semiconductor ATE Test Operations to achieve 100% on-time delivery of test infrastructure bring up, product test/yield development, charz, quality samples commitment & qualification execution per POR plan for all NPI programs.
- Strong knowledge on production or engineering operations NPI (New Product Introduction), which include test scheduling, overall equipment effectiveness, equipment manning management etc.
- Target-oriented and customer-focused
- Good Project management skills.
- Highly effective management and leadership skills.
- Self-motivate, Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills across organizations at global levels
- Manage and efficient use of resources (labor, materials, and equipment) to provide high technical content lab service to generate quality new product samples and execute engineering activities at lowest possible cost.
- Manage and optimize engineering asset investment through effective demand forecast management.
- Liaise with internal customer to plan, execute and result review on engineering activities via lab facilities and services
- Improve lab equipment utilization through effective maintenance management.
- Provide clear, concise and timely engineering samples/activities deliverables update/status report with real time information, root cause analysis and debug details to internal customer and executive management.
- Responsible for the weekly, monthly and annual Capital and operating expenses budget including preparation and presentation to executive management.
- Develops comprehensive and detailed team roadmap with staff involvement and ownership which supports meeting or exceeding business goals.
- Responsible and drive productivity and quality improvement program in the lab
- Accountable for driving and maintaining best manufacturing practices and regulatory includes test floor 5S improvement, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) compliance, Emergency Response Team member (as assigned) and ISO9001 compliance.
- Develops a high-performance technical staff through education, training, coaching, mentoring and teamwork. Responsible to make sure that each staff member has a timely and concise performance management plan which identifies specific accountabilities, training needs and development plans
- Communicates with all lab personnel so that all goals, expectations and performance as compared to plan are well understood.
- Good knowledge of Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient Semiconductor testing and Automated Test Equipment. (ATE) Experience
- Good technical knowledge on ATE Equipment & testing document and experienced in equipment verification, repair and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience, analytical & systematic approach to problem solving
- Knowledge on 5S, EHS, ISO9001 and other best practice measurement