Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is creating an onsite team at TXDOT and is seeking a Resident Engineer for GEOPAK/OpenRoads to work as a full time Bentley colleague at the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT) in Austin, TX. This is a new position and a great opportunity to work in conjunction with Bentley’s highly skilled professionals.
- Provides support for the migration from the current GEOPAK version (GEOPAK SS2/GEOPAK Survey SS4) to OpenRoads Designer - Connect Edition.
- Provides technical assistance with the implementation, installation, operation, maintenance and configuration of OpenRoads Designer.
- Provides support for managing OpenRoads Designer in a ProjectWise environment
- Work effectively with TXDOT technical employees and Bentley’s Design Engineering team to understand requirements, scope, develop, and validate training workflows.
- Provides technical support and training for OpenRoads Designer and MicroStation Connect.
- Work independently to create learning materials.
- Develop, coordinate and implement an efficient and successful statewide training plan.
- Self-starter with strong logic, problems solving, and strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of the English language with clear speaking skills for recording videos and teaching live training classes
- General working knowledge of ProjectWise
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent experience in road and drainage design
- 5 or more years of experience and a comprehensive understanding of infrastructure projects and transportation workflows
- Experience developing training materials and/or recording training videos
- Exposure to other Bentley Civil and/or other software such as...
- Drainage Design and Analysis (Subsurface Utility Engineering, StormCAD)
- Survey Data Acquisition and Analysis (GEOPAK Survey)
- Subsurface Geotechnical (gINT)
Mid-level industry position, administration
Austin , United States