Junior industry position
Reporting to the Membrane Senior Quality Engineer, this person is a key member of the Membrane Quality team and key support to the membrane manufacturing team. This person will be the Quality Engineer for manufacturing in a limited-term contract of 12 months.
- Responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release.
- Supports the quality management system to ensure the timely release of products and that products and processes comply with the relevant product specifications.
- Promotes compliance excellence within the company to customer requirements and applicable regulations, e.g. 9001
- Management of complaints systems, tracking, issuing of reports, ensuring effective corrective and preventative actions and timely closeout.
- Investigate Quality problems associated with the production department and implement effective corrective and preventive measures
- Ensures key quality metrics (CAPA management, First Pass Quality, Complaints, etc) are attained.
- Drive/support & implement continuous improvement projects with the operations team using Process Excellence lean/six sigma tools.
- Ensures the pertinent corporate quality and regulatory standards are attained.
- Maintains strong communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates / supports the Internal and External Audit Programme.
- Ensure accurate and effective quality system documentation and reports.
- Handling customer queries and issues.
- 1-year experience in a Quality role in the healthcare industry desired
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A good understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- A strong Team player who can also work well on their own initiative
- Good attention to detail
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Quality Manager, CAPA, Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Quality, Management