Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Revenue/Cost/Cashflow Management
• Temp Engineering
• Permanent Design Management
• Quantity Control
• Project Closeout
• Client Relations
• Assist in Operations Planning
• Contract / Subcontract Administration
• Mentoring of new engineers
• BS in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering , Electrical Engineering and/or Civil, Construction and Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent program.
• Construction experience or classroom instruction in the following areas is required: Read and interpret civil design drawings, specifications and perform material take-off, apply labor costs, and examine in-process and completed work.
• Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment.
• Must be willing and able to travel and relocate.
• 5-8 years of related work experience preferred.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong work ethic - willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
• Knowledge of construction and engineering principles and practices.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Corporate / senior
Fairfield , United States