- Key member of the SAP Oil and Gas Practice that helps define our client’s core strategic road map and provides leadership in their transformation journey.
- Help our customers understand how SAP fits into their roadmap and what functionality should be leveraged to meet their business requirements.
- Provide our customers key insight and direction related to industry trends, best practices, and world-class solutions.
- Broad knowledge of the SAP IS-Oil Solution and deep industry expertise (i.e. Downstream O&G, Oil Field Services).
- Extensive functional and/or solution experience with the ability to facilitate, implement, and support SAP’s products to enhance our clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and resolve complex issues in escalated projects.
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews.
- Support of pre-sales activities (license and services).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Thought leader in the Oil and Gas Industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices.
- Close alignment with the SAP Sales Team to help develop account plans and to assist in positioning the correct SAP products and services.
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met.
- Ability to scope requirements and develop detailed project plans to meet customer’s business requirements.
- Ability to lead teams and develop/mentor less experienced resources.
- Ensure the value realization of SAP products is realized during the implementation/transformation.
- Broad Industry /corporate process implementation knowledge across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP).
- Stay informed of the SAP roadmap, solutions, service offerings and market trends.
- Minimum eight years consulting experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Proven ability to communicate with C level executives within an organization.
- Has experience with multiple full cycle implementations with hands-on SAP experience.
- Deep understanding of Oil and Gas industry business processes.
- Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others.
- Experience in pre-sales and customer facing sales roles is required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- Hands-on SAP configuration experience required.
- 100% Travel.
- English: Fluent.
Corporate / senior
2601 Westheimer Rd suite c-250, Houston, TX 77098
Houston , United States