CUMBERLAND, Wisconsin, USAUnclassified-Other / ДругоеR00993843
3M is seeking an Engineering Intern for our Cumberland, WI manufacturing facility in summer 2019. Here, you go.
As an intern, you can grow through challenging work, get involved in meaningful projects and receive great coaching from our leaders. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
An internship is a temporary position within 3M. Interns typically work a full-time schedule throughout a 10-12 week assignment. This position is limited to working 899 hours per service credit year. 3M provides eligible interns with temporary housing and round-trip travel reimbursement in accordance with current policy.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government, or military environments to a 3M career.
Applications on this requisition are reviewed and filled on a rolling basis; it is in a candidate’s best interest to apply as soon as possible. Interested candidates should include a resume as part of their application.
The Engineering Intern’s role is to acquire general knowledge and understanding quickly and successfully by running a series of focused projects within the 3M manufacturing chain environment.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing leadership on assigned projects, with mentoring, to develop proficiency using established methods, practices, and concepts that are heavily weighted by Six Sigma methodology and focused on Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Project work may include productivity improvements, changeover reduction, cycle time reduction, quality improvements, waste reduction, process control improvements, etc.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering from an accredited institute
- Current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Previous or current internship or co-op intern experience
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong computer skills
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated leadership ability, organizational skills, process control, and statistical knowledge
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Это сайт использует печенье для улучшить свой просмотр опыт. Продолжить просмотр или уволить это сообщение к принимать.