Primary Job Responsibilities The Business Systems Engineer I (BSE I) will be responsible for supporting business applications, including but not limited to the following:
• Working with project teams to deliver software designs and implementations.
• Working trouble tickets to resolve user reported issues.
• Providing Production Deployment support.
• Providing on-call support for production systems.
The business applications are composed of the following technologies: ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Web Services, .NET Windows Forms, .NET Remoting, .NET WCF, Oracle Databases, and SQL Server Databases.
Job Requirements • Completed a program of study that included the following:
o .NET Programming
o Object-Oriented Design
o Relational Database Design
o UML Diagramming
o Distributed Applications
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
Preferred, but not required:
Work experience in the field of application development.
Physical Requirements The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Corporate / senior
Las Vegas , United States