MAPLEWOOD, Minnesota, USATechnical Service / Техническая поддержка продажR00972303
3M is seeking an Advanced Application Engineer for the Commercial Solutions Division (CSD), located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing Application Engineering support to core and emerging Window Film market, specifically Automotive Window Film.
- Ability to work on various NPI projects simultaneously.
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure product designs will achieve customer performance requirements.
- Partnering with global portfolio manager and sales organizations to understand emerging customer applications and trends.
- Becoming an expert in use of products to drive specification at customer sites and offer new solutions.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and team skills to perform well in a variety of cross-functional team situations.
- Travel globally for Training & Certification programs and maintain records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) in a science or engineering discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum of four (4) years combined experience in application engineering, technical service, product commercialization process, new technology development and/or new product development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Polymer Science, Materials Science or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Mix of materials and/or mechanical background to support core and emerging window film products
- Possess or develop skill in hands-on auto window film application, instruction.
- Experience with typical formulation, manufacturing and application uses for coated window film products
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage analytical and metrology to develop fundamental understanding
- Energized self-starter and team player
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation) at multiple levels of the organization
- Experience working directly with customers in a technical as well as training capacity, including ability to relate closely with Global customers
- Second language skills
- Experience in customer presentations and bench-to-bench relationships
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to work across global product teams and with corporate laboratories, resource divisions and manufacturing sites essential
- Experience working on a global cross functional team
- Microsoft Office proficient
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Это сайт использует печенье для улучшить свой просмотр опыт. Продолжить просмотр или уволить это сообщение к принимать.
Mid-level industry position
Maplewood , United States