Corporate / junior
Country: United States
Corporate / junior
- Design, Development and implementation of cutting edge image processing algorithms, and machine learning algorithms
- Mathematical and Statistical modeling and algorithm development
- Programming in MATLAB and C/C++ for the operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Develop end to end solutions that are holistic taking into account the system, the images, the user experience and the end application requirement.
- Doctorate (Academic) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Eng, Mechanical Eng, Mathematics, or Physics
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background and experience in Machine Learning, Image Processing, mathematical modeling and statistical modeling.
- Ability to formulate problems into mathematical equations.
- Proficiency in computational methods, C++, and object oriented design.
- Team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Doctorate (Academic)OR
- Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience OR
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience
KLA-Tencor is seeking an algorithm engineer in the EBEAM division for developing next generation technologies in yield management for Semiconductor industry. This position involves developing advanced image processing and machine learning algorithms for wafer review.
The EBeam algorithms group operates in the very challenging environment of the rapidly evolving semiconductor industry. The group designs and develops cutting edge image processing and machine learning algorithms. The group also implements system level solutions to push the limits of sensitivity on these review systems. The designs and implementations are always constrained to operate with the boundaries of robustness and stability. Furthermore, the real time requirements pose additional challenges. The Ebeam algorithms group also works extensively on providing solutions to live customer problems in the field.
This position is unique as it interfaces with several system level groups - Optics, mechanics, sensors, and applications among others. The opportunities are boundless in the technical areas as we are constantly pushing the envelope of leading edge technologies in algorithms and image computers. We are also constantly pursuing system level solutions for these complex automated platforms. We are constantly innovating and releasing products every few months.
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.