ACI’s 8th Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 23th – 24th of February 2022.
The two day event will bring together senior executives from the key industry stakeholders from Energy Providers, Plant Owners & Operators, Industry Consultants & Experts, Lawyers, Purchasing and Procurement Management Professionals, Nuclear Regulators, Nuclear Technology Companies, Industry Investors, Asset Management Companies, Nuclear Engineers and Safety Inspectors, Decommissioning Managers, Waste Management Companies, Governmental representatives, Radiation and health protection agencies, Packaging & Transportation Officials, Academic Institutions, Research Organisations and Market Analysts.
The event will provide excellent opportunities to learn from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise on overcoming the current challenges involved in the decommissioning of nuclear power plants and radioactive waste management.
You will also have the chance to network with industry leaders from across the entire value chain, to maximise the opportunities arising in the nuclear decommissioning sector, whilst also discovering the latest technologies and solutions that facilitate the storage and management of spent fuel.
You are kindly invited to ACI’s 8th Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in the essential areas of nuclear power plant decommissioning and radioactive waste management.
- Looking at EU Regulations and Policy Updates
- Digitalization of Processes in Nuclear Decommissioning
- Nuclear Decommissioning Case Studies
- Overview of Waste Management in Europe
- Exploring Finance and Resource Management on Decommissioning Projects
- Solving the Technical Challenges of Nuclear Decommissioning
- Transportation and Disposal Packages for Nuclear Decommissioning Waste
- Managing the Transition from Operation to Decommissioning
- Protection of Nuclear Infrastructure from Effects of Climate Change
- Gaining Insights into Feedstock Materials
- William Roberts, Consulting Director, Decommology
- Zuzana Petrovičová, Head of Unit, European Commission
- Alexadre de Ruvo, Senior Project Manager, World Nuclear Association
- Rebekka Volk, Head of Research Lab, Project and Resource Management, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Ferdinand Bartels, Department Head and Project Manager, PreussenElektra
- Alicia González, Decommissioning Responsible and Radwaste Management, Iberdrola
- Matt Tilsley, Chief Engineer, NDA-Magnox
- Peter Bryant, Environment Manager – Nuclear Development HPC Radioactive Waste Adviser, EDF
- Jeremy Andrew, Laboratory Manager, NDA-Dounreay
- Robin Hanzl, Nuclear Safety Engineer, OKG
- Dr. Tatiana Makarchuk, Deputy Chief Engineer, Akkuyu Nukleer
- Frank Wille, Head of Division – Safety of Transport Containers, BAM Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing
- Ivana Davidova, Senior Specialist in Decommissioning, CEZ Company
- Vladimir Michal, Decommissioning Team Leader, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Pavel Aksionov, INPP Project Manager, Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant
- Ivan Baldwin, Marketing and Business Development, Bechtel
- Angela Wakefield, Environment and Business Senior Advisor, Environment Agency
Hilton London Tower Bridge 5 More London Riverside, Tooley Street
SE1 2BY London , United Kingdom