Microgrids are rapidly becoming more popular across the USA. Not only have they provided a source of reliable backup power in emergency situations, they are helping reduce costs as well as damage to the environment through renewable energy.
The discussions this year will address these new revelations happening in the industry and provide answers to help microgrid owners and utility companies grow even further and even into new avenues such as electric vehicles and power trading.
ACI’s 10th National Conference on Microgrids will be taking place in Boston, USA on the the 30th & 31st March of 2022. The two day event will consist of a number of informative presentations followed by interactive Q&A sessions and panel discussions, bringing together key industry stakeholders including utility companies, microgrid owners, project developers, energy technology providers, renewable energy providers, relevant consultants, associations and governmental bodies.
Featuring an Exclusive Tour of the Sterling Municipal Light Department’s Award-Winning Microgrid
In addition to the main two day event, during the afternoon of Tuesday 29th March 2022 a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit Sterling Municipal Light Department’s Innovative Microgrid Facility.
There is no extra charge to join the site visit, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is highly recommended to book early to guarantee availability.
Join us in Boston to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Evaluating Current and Future Demand for Microgrid Power
- Managing Excess Generated Power
- Opportunities through Renewable Capabilities
- Working Towards Standardization of Microgrids
- Current and Upcoming Regulations for Microgrids
- Latest Technologies Changing the Microgrid Industry12
- Being Fully Prepared for Emergency Situations
- Branching the Microgrid Industry into New Avenues
- Effective Planning of New Microgrid Projects
Omni Parker House Boston 60 School St
MA 02108 Boston , United States