2021 4th International Conference on Civil Engineering and Architecture (ICCEA 2021) will be taken place in Seoul, South Korea, during July 10-12, 2021, which is technically sponsored by Innovation Centre for Engineering Education at Seoul National University. It is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and practical civil engineering and architecture. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and architects in the domain of interest from around the world.
Notice: Given the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, ICCEA 2021 will be held virtually online, due to the fact that most of the participants like to attend online and that Korea requires 2-week quarantine for all travelers. No physical places will be used for the conference.
Publishing & Indexing
Accepted papers of ICCEA 2021 will be published as a post-proceedings in Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering series by Springer, and submitted for Scopus and EI Compendex database.
ICCEA 2020 conference proceedings have been online in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, and indexed by Scopus.
ICCEA 2019 conference proceedings have been online in IOP conference series: Materials Science and Engineering, and indexed by Scopus.
Topics of Interest_Download CFP
- Building, Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Newer Structures and Special Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Municipal Engineering
- Hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Materials
- Engineering Management
- Architectural Design and Planning
- Architectural Theories
- Architectural History
- Sustainable Architecture
- Computers in Architecture
- Individual Buildings and Building Types
- Developments and Innovations in Architecture
- Town Planning
- Project and Construction Processes
- Urban Regeneration and Sustainable Development
- Environment and Technology
- Human Development and Sustainability
- Public Policies and Local Development
- Social Impacts, Work and Worker's Health
- Water and Wastewater Treatment