2021 7th International Conference on Renewable Energy and Development (ICRED 2021)
Welcome to The 7th International Conference on Renewable Energy and Development (ICRED 2021). The conference will be held in Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Fukuoka, Japan during September 10-12, 2021. ICRED2021 is a workshop of CPESE2021 (2021 8th International Conference on Power and Energy Systems Engineering). The aim as well as objective of ICRED 2021 is to present the latest research and results of scientists related to Renewable Energy and Development topics. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas face-to-face, to establish business or research relations as well as to find global partners for future collaborations. We hope that the conference results will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge in these up-to-date scientific fields.
The focus of the conference is to establish an effective platform for institutions and industries to share ideas and to present the works of scientists, engineers, educators and students from all over the world. The organizing committee of conference is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to ICRED 2021.
- Learn about products, implementation strategies, industry trends
- Build relationships with colleagues that are specialists in all aspects of Power and Energy Systems Engineering
- Share your experiences and lessons learned with other enthusiasts
- Discover innovative solutions to enhance the performance
- Maximize returns on investment for system upgrades, operations, and maintenance
After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published into Conference Procedings.
3-30-1 Wajiro-higashi, Higashi-ku
811-0295 Fukuoka , Japan