16th International Conference on Developments in Power System Protection
DPSP is a world-leading forum for industry, business leaders and academia to hear about the latest research and technical advances in the power system protection.
As the only UK conference dedicated solely to power system protection, DPSP puts the whole industry under one roof, offering you the chance to learn, keep up to date, network with new and existing colleagues and get to grips with the challenges you’re facing now and in the future.
Benefits of attending
- Keep up to date with the latest industry developments from over 150 peer-reviewed technical presentations showcasing the latest research and innovations
- Network, share ideas and make new connections that will help propel your work and research
- Access key decision makers in the global power system community. Major system operators, manufacturers, solution providers and leading academic researchers will be there
- Get insights into future projects during the poster session and see what your colleagues and competitors are working on during the daily exhibition
Call for papers – why submit?
Successful authors will have access to an unparalleled list of benefits including:
- A dedicated slot in the conference programme
- A reduced conference fee
- Significant publication opportunities: indexing on IET Inspec, the IET Digital Library and submitted for indexing on IEEE Xplore
Hilton Newcastle Gateshead
NE8 2AR Gateshead , United Kingdom